Suite Belle Epoque
Suite Belle Epoque
Belle Époque Suite is located on the first floor of our B&B In Bruges. The Suite has a spacious bedroom with a large double bed (180*200 cm) and a window facing our yard so that you don’t get disturbed by any noises from the street. The lounge area of the Suite has a small balcony with a view on the street. You’ll find everything necessary to enjoy your afternoon tea as well as the information folder with Internet password, suggestions of restaurants and bars, phone numbers of taxi services.
- Bedroom of 20 m2 with a large double bed (180*200 cm);
- Lounge area of 20 m2 with tea/coffee corner;
- Large bathroom of 11 m2 with a “Belle Époque” style bath;
- Towels, shampoo, hairdryer are provided;
- Attention: there is no TV in that room (however, the Internet connection is excellent);
- Baby cot is available on request.
- Please keep in mind that there is no elevator in the house!
- The house where our B&B is located is one of the few Art Nouveau houses in the historical heart of Bruges, it has a very particular and charming atmosphere.
- The rooms are located on separate floors, so there is no one else staying on your floor.
- The breakfast is served on -1 floor in a charming breakfast room from 8h to 10h in the morning and is always included in the room rate.
- We’re not always home but you don’t depend on us: we provide our guests with the code of entrance to the building, so you can arrive and leave any time. There is obviously always someone in the B&B in the first part of the day. We’ll be then happy to answer your questions and satisfy your requests.
- Check-in starts at 3p.m. and we kindly ask our guests to leave the rooms by 11a.m. It’s of course possible to store the luggage in our living room downstairs in case you arrive earlier or depart later that day.