Room with a view
Room with a view
Room with a view is located on the third floor of our B&B In Bruges. The Room with a view is a spacious room with one double (160*200 cm) and one single bed. That room has been recently refurbished and it can accommodate up to 3 persons. The living area offers a kitchen, tea corner and, of course, a view on the rooftops of Bruges and the main tower Belfort. The kitchen is equipped with everything necessary to prepare a snack, hot beverages, to warm up and cool down your food. In the room you’ll the information folder with Internet password, suggestions of restaurants and bars, phone numbers of taxi services.
- Room of around 45m2;
- Double bed (160*200 cm);
- TV, excellent Internet connection;
- Tea corner and kitchen (fridge, water boiler, microwave);
- Bathroom of 8m2 with a rain shower;
- Towels, shampoo, hairdryer are provided;
- The room is suitable for 3 persons. Extra charge for the third person is +25EUR per night (breakfast and taxes included);
- Baby cot is available on request.
- Please keep in mind that there is no elevator in the house!
- The house where our B&B is located is one of the few Art Nouveau houses in the historical heart of Bruges, it has a very particular and charming atmosphere.
- The rooms are located on separate floors, so there is no one else staying on your floor.
- The breakfast is served on -1 floor in a charming breakfast room from 8h to 10h in the morning and is always included in the room rate.
- We’re not always home but you don’t depend on us: we provide our guests with the code of entrance to the building, so you can arrive and leave any time. There is obviously always someone in the B&B in the first part of the day. We’ll be then happy to answer your questions and satisfy your requests.
- Check-in starts at 3p.m. and we kindly ask our guests to leave the rooms by 11a.m. It’s of course possible to store the luggage in our living room downstairs in case you arrive earlier or depart later that day.