Blue Suite is located on the second floor of our B&B In Bruges. The Blue Suite is composed of two separate rooms: the bedroom (bed 160*200cm) with a spacious bathroom and a living room with a small kitchenette and a tea corner. The bedroom of the Blue Suite has the windows facing the street but well isolated windows make sure you don’t get disturbed by the noises. The living room is equipped with everything necessary to prepare a snack, hot beverages, to warm up and cool down your food. In the bedroom you’ll the information folder with Internet password, suggestions of restaurants and bars, phone numbers of taxi services.
- Bedroom of 20 m2 with a large double bed (160*200 cm);
- Lounge area of 20 m2 with tea/coffee corner, kitchenette (fridge, water boiler, microwave);
- TV, excellent Internet connection;
- Bathroom of 8 m2 with a bath;
- Towels, shampoo, hairdryer are provided;
- Baby cot is available on request.
- Please keep in mind that there is no elevator in the house!
- The house where our B&B is located is one of the few Art Nouveau houses in the historical heart of Bruges, it has a very particular and charming atmosphere.
- The rooms are located on separate floors, so there is no one else staying on your floor.
- The breakfast is served on -1 floor in a charming breakfast room from 8h to 10h in the morning and is always included in the room rate.
- We’re not always home but you don’t depend on us: we provide our guests with the code of entrance to the building, so you can arrive and leave any time. There is obviously always someone in the B&B in the first part of the day. We’ll be then happy to answer your questions and satisfy your requests.
- Check-in starts at 3p.m. and we kindly ask our guests to leave the rooms by 11a.m. It’s of course possible to store the luggage in our living room downstairs in case you arrive earlier or depart later that day.